Animated Trek Fan Film Needs ppl who spk Klingon

These forums are to discuss anything related with the STMC or Trek in general.
Please do not ask for or discuss pirated versions of software.
Fretslayer
Cadet

Animated Trek Fan Film Needs ppl who spk Klingon

Post by Fretslayer » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:08 am

Hey there,

My name is Dan aka Fretslayer and I'm a CG artist.

I'm currently working with another artist (some of you have probably used his models before, he goes by the name Taranis) on an original Star Trek story and we're in need of somebody who can speak Klingon.

Rather than having our Klingon characters speaking English we decided it would be far cooler to have somebody (or multiple somebodies) doing the Klingon dialogue in Klingon with English subs.

This is a real project.
The animated film will have an estimated running time of roughly 60 minutes.
It is being rendered in Lightwave 9.6, 3DsMAX 2009, and Carrara 7 Pro.
It is being animated in Adobe After Effects CS4 where post production effects are also being added.

We are using CG models by Taranis, Evil Genius 180, WJaspers, XFozzboute, Dennis Bailey and myself - just to name a few. If you recognize any of these names then you know the level of artistry we're talking about here.

We have an original, compelling, interesting story that is sure to entertain Trek fans.

If you're interested in being a part of this project and you can speak Klingon, please feel free to PM me either here or at my Deviant Art page.

http://fretslayer.deviantart.com/

All serious inquiries will be addressed and replied to.

So, thanks for reading this and I hope I've come to the right place to find people who speak Klingon! :lol:

Thanks and I hope to hear from some of you soon!
Fretslayer.