Message for Raul

These forums are to discuss anything related with the STMC or Trek in general.
Please do not ask for or discuss pirated versions of software.
Kirk101
Lieutenant

Message for Raul

Post by Kirk101 »

Hey Raul,
Just wanted to let you know that we have almost finished updating your mesh of my Enterprise-A to the plans now. Luke Wilkins from the UK has done all the finishing touches and he has done a great job. There are however a few things here and there that need final tweaking, and I was wondering, if you have time, and since you know the mesh better than anyone, would you be able to complete the final little things that need doing on her. I want to also thank you very much once again for doing such an excellent job on her. You must be very happy, as I am too, as your work is indeed of hollywood standard. So if you have time, and you don't mind spending the time doing this, it would be great of you to finish her off. As I say, there are only small things that need doing, but you may also find some blemishes (and slight gaps) on the mesh from where we worked with things. Here is the link to download the folder with everything in it, along with the 2011 Max file...
https://mega.co.nz/#!nsdhVbpZ!jGiEo6Kk8 ... Zpv1xMh7EA

As you will see, we have finished the colour scheme, but I am not sure if the deflector area is showing correctly (the blue rectangular side plates), so please check that.
Here are some screen-shots of some of the fix-ups that need doing, and what would also be good is if we had a finishing panel join where the pylons join the body, like on the Refit model. As you will see, some of these fix-ups have been done already. Please do check over the mesh, just in case you notice anything else that needs attention.

Thanks so much Raul for all your brilliant work on her, and I hope you don't mind doing these final fix-ups.

Best from Spence (Kirk101)
=
Attachments
Fixes7.jpg
Fixes5.jpg
Fixes1.jpg
"Actuality Is Always!"
Kirk101
Lieutenant

Re: Message for Raul

Post by Kirk101 »

Hi Raul,
I am finding more fix-ups to be made to her. At the moment, Chris Adams of HardWire Productions his helping me with the fixes he is able to do, and we should have a mesh ready for you by the weekend. So maybe if you wait for a few days, I will have the best mesh for you to work with by then. My apologies for any inconvenience caused, and I do hope you are able to help us with these finishing touches.

Many thanks in advance :P

Spence (Kirk101)
"Actuality Is Always!"