Saladin Class Scout/Destroyer and Type 7 Shuttlecraft

If you know of meshes that are available, but not hosted on the STMC, or if you have made a mesh yourself and want to release it on the STMC, post here!

Moderator: Mesh Moderators

Saladin Class Scout/Destroyer and Type 7 Shuttlecraft

Postby SGT Wright » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Hello everyone,
I've been working on some of my own meshes in Lightwave for a couple of months now and thought I'd share what I have so far, so Mesh Mods please let me know how to get them to you so they can go in the downloads section. I'm mostly working with TOS era Federation ships, but have a nice Type 7 Shuttlecraft to pass along.

It has a full interior, though I'm still just starting with 3D arts and havn't yet gone into great details just yet. I'd love to see what you more experienced users can do with it.

I'm also offering my mesh of the USS Saladin for the download area.

There'll be more to come in the future.
SGT Wright
Cadet

Re: Saladin Class Scout/Destroyer and Type 7 Shuttlecraft

Postby Sherlock Holmes » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Thats great, but where the heck are the moderators? You may have to send Enzolima or Erik a private message to get thier attention. I would like to use these meshes, unfortunatly, im stuck with Blender. Im poor. Is it alright to import them to blender? Im not sure the condition they may end up. (Assuming they ever become available for download.)
If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes
Captain

Re: Saladin Class Scout/Destroyer and Type 7 Shuttlecraft

Postby Erik_Timmermans » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Well, I'm here but the moderators aren't doing much (haven't done much really since appointing them).

Behind the screens, I'm upgrading the site to allow easier uploading. It's slow going since there is a *lot* going on for me right now. I haven't forgotten, but have little time which I think is why the site has gone so quiet. It's my intention to improve it but it's going much slower than I hoped.
Erik_Timmermans
Site Admin

Return to New meshes