Romulan shuttle and TNG shuttle and shuttlebay

If you know of meshes that are available, but not hosted on the STMC, or if you have made a mesh yourself and want to release it on the STMC, post here!

Moderator: Mesh Moderators

Romulan shuttle and TNG shuttle and shuttlebay

Postby axeman3d » Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Hi Erik, guys...

If you check out my website at www.kennyscrap.com you should find some new content that you might want to host here as well. We now have the following...

Romulan TOS Shuttle - built for an upcoming episode of Starship Farragut, in .lwo and .obj format, although the .obj is just a mesh with no surface info.

TNG Type-7 shuttle - Craig Frey (his 'Reflections' image is the cover of the SOTL calendar) has reworked my Lightwave Type-7 shuttle into the full on TNG version, complete with interior, and it's in .max format.

Shuttlebay 2 - Again Craig has really reworked this mesh as well, adding a lot of detail, extra windows, corridors and so forth. It's in .max format again.

I'm busy trying to convert all my models into .obj format as quickly as I can since it seems to be a good compromise that a lot of 3D packages can load. I've done a load of Trek objects over the past day or two, so people might want to check that out too. Again, no surface or texturing detail will survive the export, but it's a start.

Kenny
http://www.kennyscrap.com
axeman3d
Commander

Re: Romulan shuttle and TNG shuttle and shuttlebay

Postby starship » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:07 pm

Welcome back Kenny, and good news!
Do you already finished the conversion of the Ent-C to lwo? Can it be released too? :D
Kinddest regards,
Cassio
starship
Commander

Postby axeman3d » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:27 pm

I'll have to have a look at that, I left it for a while in disgust because it was doing my head in. I had to completely rebuild the saucer, but I cant remember what the issue was that was stopping me releasing it. I'll check it out.
http://www.kennyscrap.com
axeman3d
Commander

Postby Chainsaw_NL » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:05 am

Sweet new website layout. Looking good bud.
Chainsaw_NL
Admiral

Return to New meshes