Spencer's Enterprise-A finished

If you know of meshes that are available, but not hosted on the STMC, or if you have made a mesh yourself and want to release it on the STMC, post here!

Moderator: Mesh Moderators

Kirk101
Lieutenant

Spencer's Enterprise-A finished

Post by Kirk101 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:53 pm

Hi EveryOne! :P
We have just completed all the finishing touches Raul's mesh of my re-imagined Enterprise-A design, with a few exceptions that I hope you could polish up for me. Here is the link to download the folder and all the files, along with the 2011 Max file of her...
https://mega.co.nz/#!r0k3AQAR!VSEHkN3fA ... v02SwuDHNc

And hey there, Network1, I love your work on her so far, so I really want you to benefit from this finished version here...
Could you please contact me here to do the last few things to complete the mesh to plan, but just to let you know now, you may find a few blemishes on her and a few pieces slightly out of alignment due to the many new details added to her (such as the VIP windows slightly out of place), so please inspect the mesh thoroughly before you decide to render her off in any stills or animations. Other parts of the ship that need finishing off are the two circular white windows that are beside the phaser cannons on each side of the body that sit just below the torpedo bay housing (please refer to colour code for this), and also the panel work on the rim of the deflector dish where it finishes in the center at the bottom of the front belly needs to be tidied up there too. Also, the back edge lining detail of the nacelle pylons need to be spaced properly to match the plans - please refer to the back view elevation to match properly. The very back edge of the nacelles needs to be white instead of light blue. If you find anything else, please let me know and I will direct you accordingly. Once this is done, could you please let me know and I will check her over before we make arrangements with Erik to post up the finished mesh alongside Raul's original so they are both together on the same page for easy access to download.

Once again, I want to greatly thank Raul for making this very brilliant professional mesh of my design. It is just beautiful, and he has done her the justice she truly deserves.... A thousand thanks to you, Raul! :P

Thanks so much, EveryOne, and enjoy!! :P

Best from Spence (Kirk101) :P
Last edited by Kirk101 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Actuality Is Always!"

NETWORK1
Commander

Re: Spencer's Enterprise-A finished

Post by NETWORK1 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:19 pm

hi kirk
having problems downloading the files
can they not be combined as a Zip file maby ? .
Last edited by NETWORK1 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NETWORK1

Kirk101
Lieutenant

Post by Kirk101 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:24 pm

Hey Network1,
Okay Mate, Give me a moment and I will load it up as a Zip file.
I will edit the original post above with a new link address to download the Zip file.
Please try again in about 10 minutes...

Spence =
"Actuality Is Always!"

Kirk101
Lieutenant

Post by Kirk101 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:41 pm

Okay, the link in the original post has now been updated, and you are good to go...

Enjoy! :P

Best from Spence (Kirk101)

Kirk101
Lieutenant

Post by Kirk101 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:10 am

Hey Guys & Network1,
Just to make things easier, I have done some screen-shots to show you where the fix-ups need to be done.
Please also inspect the mesh well in your own time, and if you come across anything else, I will direct you on this.
Thanks so much. Best from Spence (Kirk101) :P
=
Attachments
Fixes2.jpg
Fixes1.jpg
Fixes3.jpg
"Actuality Is Always!"

Kirk101
Lieutenant

Post by Kirk101 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:06 pm

Just noticed this too, so please give her a good check over, Guys!...
Attachments
Fixes4.jpg
"Actuality Is Always!"

nemtraC
Cadet

Post by nemtraC » Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:48 pm

Thanks everyone for the great model! I haw a question: I exported a obj from Blnder and then imported the obj in After Effekts Element 3d plugin. I just cant find the right textures to texture the model.

BR Tomaž