Starship Nell

Place requests for meshes, blueprints and the likes here.

Starship Nell

Postby Kirtemor » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:00 pm

I know this isn't trek, but I would like to know if anyone would like to take this on. The Starship Nell from Battle Beyond The Stars. I am not good enough yet to create this ship and was wondering if anyone out there could make it for me. Credit for the mesh would stay with the creator and public release would be thier discression. Included are some of the images I have. More can be sent upon request. Thanks for your time
Attachments
Image2Fba.jpg
Image1Fba.jpg
Where ever you go you are ALWAYS where you choose to be.
Kirtemor
Lieutenant

Re: Starship Nell

Postby starship » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:00 pm

I never saw so good references before! I have just blurry screencaps taken from the movie... Unhappyness, I don´t have the needed skills, so, I won´t try to flesh out this ship. But I would like to see other angles of her. Do you have more photos? :D Are them taken from the original model ?

Almost forgot... You can post this request over the Foundation3d forums. I remember of at least 03 members that have the necessary skills there. But... If they will attend your request or not, is another chapter. ;)
starship
Commander

Postby Kirtemor » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 pm

here are some more shots... wish there was more interest.
Attachments
Image6Fba.jpg
Image5Fba.jpg
Image3Fba.jpg
Where ever you go you are ALWAYS where you choose to be.
Kirtemor
Lieutenant

Postby starship » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:59 pm

I think you will like to see this: http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/show ... Booby-ship ;)
starship
Commander

Return to Requests