OK, here's a linky to the latest pics. I have changed the bussards from the pointy versions to ones that fit more with the drawing and the supposed age of the ship. I also added some detail to the upper surface of the nacelles as well, since this is supposed to be a link between the Ambassador ships and the later Galaxy class. It may not survive the vetting process, but the designer wanted to see if it worked.
And yet more changes, the nacelles altered as asked for and the main body placeholder replaced with the first pass at a real main body shape. Starting to get there now, another iteration or two and hopefully I'll be able to start on actually detailing the body.