Vulcan starships

Place requests for meshes, blueprints and the likes here.

Vulcan starships

Postby overseerfx » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:07 am

I'm actually amazed at how little Vulcan ships are available. Pretty much zero in fact right about now. I've spent the last two days searching the web (and I'm pretty adept at searching and usually don't need more than 30 minutes tops to find just about anything I'm looking for.......).

I know of a model of the D'Kyr class (from ENT season 4) which was released by someone around 2008, but I can neither recall their name, nor whether it was for Lightwave (which I use) or another package.

Either way, modeling was never that interesting to me, I prefer creating images, so I never got into that too much and can't help myself. Plus my laptop - to which I'm currently restricted - doesn't provide the resources to work with geometries all too well (except for the odd asteroid, nebula or PADD :P).

So, is there anyone that has already or would potentially have any interest in creating a D'Kyr or Surak class vessel (preferably for Lightwave)? I would gladly accept an OBJ file as well. I've recently gone through all my work and realized that in nearly ten years, I have nothing showing any Vulcan ships at all and then I realized that's most likely, because I've never come accross any. Given the awesome geometry in the Vulcan designs (not far from official NASA concepts), I'm really curious as to why that is? For someone who has experience in 3D modeling it does not seem more complicated than a Romulan D'deridex class warbird. *shrug* :shock:

Anyone? Please?
overseerfx
Cadet

Re: Vulcan starships

Postby Chainsaw_NL » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:41 pm

Interresting, i had not noticed. I will have to look in to that.
Chainsaw_NL
Admiral

Return to Requests