Not sure if this is the right thread, but I downloaded the Raven.obj file from the Star Trek Europe site. I noticed there wasn't a Lightwave version so I thought I'd while away 20 mins converting it. Three hours later and I've finished, since I noticed it was wildly inaccurate in a lot of places. Here's how it looks now in Lightwave...
Drastically reduced polygon count.
Added detail to the rear, sides and the nacelles
Added the missing side bussard slots
Completely rebuilt several sections
Reshaped the front to add the tapered cross-section
Tapered the rear of the ship and the nacelles
Fixed nacelle position and corrected wing details
New side windows to correct shape and depth
Ideally I'd used more image maps for decals, etc and better bump-mapping but I dont want to lash out a lot of time on a model I didn't actually make. Anyway, it's for download now at http://www.axeman3d.com/zips/Raven.rar
if you want it for the STE site as the .LWO version.