Lacuna class

If you know of meshes that are available, but not hosted on the STMC, or if you have made a mesh yourself and want to release it on the STMC, post here!

Moderator: Mesh Moderators

Lacuna class

Postby Perunu » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:15 am

Hi there, I wish to upload a new mesh for a ship I build called the Lacuna class starship, and have no idea how to upload it.
Attachments
Preview-Lacuna.jpg
Perunu
Cadet

Re: Lacuna class

Postby Erik_Timmermans » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:40 pm

Hi!

Thanks for posting this here. The idea is that the mesh moderators pick this up to upload it, but at the moment that's not working very well. It's not working at all actually.

I hope to change this in the future! Please hang on....
Erik_Timmermans
Site Admin

Postby enzolima » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:44 pm

Hi Perunu!
Welcome on the forums :D

Your mesh looks very nice, did you base it on an existing type of ship? It looks very original! Only minor thing i could comment on is it could use some generic hull maps, to add for the realism. Otherwise very nice configuration!
enzolima

Postby Perunu » Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:02 am

In a way it is an original design. In fact, it was my submission to the Design the Titan contest. Didn't place, but I then modified it with some more detail on the engineering section and smoothed out the bridge. And I have been racking my brains as to how to upload the ship.
Perunu
Cadet

Postby XRaiderV1 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:09 pm

busted attachment links...
Universal Law #001: anything and everything that could possibly go wrong can and probably will, and, most likely, at the least opportune time.
XRaiderV1
Cadet

Location: amongsat the stars, leave a message after the beep......BEEP!

Return to New meshes