modeling for a Star Trek game

Place requests for meshes, blueprints and the likes here.
Jasperodus
Cadet

modeling for a Star Trek game

Postby Jasperodus » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Hi all.
I'm a programer and I'm making a videogame about Star Trek, initially in the iPhone platform, and additionally in others.
And I'm searching for people interested in make the (or part of) modeling on this project. It will involve ship interior and exterior modeling, characters and planets.

Eventually, in the future, we could to win some money with it, but initially this is not the goal. Only to make a small but good videogame that people can enjoy. And ourselves also enjoy in the process and with the renown, etc.

I have some experience in similar projects and other (some professional) developments in virtual reality and small game projects, and I'll provide the game design, programing, sound and music, and additional modeling.

If you are interested I'll send you more information and we could start immediately. The initial test launch is intended within two months.

Thank you for reading and of course, live long and prosper...
Juanjo

Dirk Digler
Cadet

Re: modeling for a Star Trek game

Postby Dirk Digler » Sat May 02, 2009 11:17 am

Maybe you should take a look on this page. They say it contains 3D interiors from Star trek ships, but I don't know how to open it. So if anyone has any more luck let me know
http://www.clickitaliansoftware.net/pub ... roup/ST3D/

Return to “Requests”