I made what adjustments I could without redoing all the UV textures, as they didn't line up when opening the 3DS version in Blender. They look adequate, but far from perfect. I've added procedurals and adjusted things until they looked clean to my eye. It's intended for a distance fleet shot, so I'm not too concerned about the textures, but it looks pretty good at a middle range as well.
I'm also making a conversion of Skye Dodds' Defiant, with a much improved warhead, adjusted textures, details accurate to the studio model, ROUND windows on the bottom, a refractive deflector like the studio model (the CGI model used a mesh texture, but the real model looked better) and more. I haven't got plans to adjust the inaccuracies in the actual hull shape, but I am making some adjustments where I'm able to.
I am also working on a full clean up and conversion of DS9 that will be made available when it's complete. I'd rather use a better version, but I'm currently using the only one I could open. ^.^