Calling all people who build meshes in LW and 3ds

Place requests for meshes, blueprints and the likes here.
Sherlock Holmes
Captain

Calling all people who build meshes in LW and 3ds

Postby Sherlock Holmes » Thu May 28, 2009 4:14 am

I am asking anyone who has meshes hosted here on this site or others that build meshes in Lightwave or 3d Studio (Not MAX) if they will let me import thier meshes to blender to render. Reason I ask is blender tends to screw up details, or not imort textures or assign them right, If anyone is willing to overlook that, please PM me and let me know . I am loooking for new meshes to use, and not much is available for blender, so i have to rely on importing, but i cant do that without the author's permission because the tendency of things changing during the import process.

Thanks in advance,
Sherlock
If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes

Q5Grafx
Cadet

Re: Calling all people who build meshes in LW and 3ds

Postby Q5Grafx » Fri May 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Please feel free to import any of my models. I just posted a slick new defiant nx-74205 model today that has extremely simple maps because 90% of it is modelled in. feel free to contact me if you need any assistance.

Chainsaw_NL
Admiral

Postby Chainsaw_NL » Sat May 19, 2012 1:38 am

Same here, i have no problems with you importing them. Also if you manage a sweet conversion send it to Erik Timmermans (admin) and he will put it on the website.

starship
Commander

Postby starship » Mon May 21, 2012 1:27 am

Feel free to do a conversion of my Enterprise-B too. ;)

Return to “Requests”