Constitution class for short film

Place requests for meshes, blueprints and the likes here.

Constitution class for short film

Postby Cravalho » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Hey All,

I am new to STMC but I must say this site is awesome. You guys put in some rad work.

My request: I need two 5 second clips of a Constitution class vessel orbiting a planet, and moving from orbit to warp. The shot could be a view of the ship from further away. If it is simpler, the views of the ship don't have to show the name of the ship or any numbering. In the short film the Ship is called the Arion NCC-1724.

This is for a short fan film that was done with out of pocket expenses and is not for profit. Everyone involved in the project worked for free out of their love for StarTrek. I would be willing to show a rough cut of the video and would give full credit to anyone involved. Also, could provide a copy of the film as well.

If anyone is interested please let me know, as I am eager to finish the short and this is one of the last pieces remaining! Thanks
Jeff Cravalho
Cravalho
Cadet

Re: Constitution class for short film

Postby Chainsaw_NL » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 pm

Raul is making an epic model. http://www.trekmeshes.ch/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=490 Maybe one of the animation guys like chris, vidsfx or mylex could make you a movie.
Chainsaw_NL
Admiral

Re: Constitution class for short film

Postby Cravalho » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Thanks for the reply. Ill send them messages soon. It's times like this I wish I had your guys skill in modeling. --Jeff
Cravalho
Cadet

Return to Requests