V'Ger Mesh

Place requests for meshes, blueprints and the likes here.

Re: V'Ger Mesh

Postby Kirtemor » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:16 am

The refits look good... i just would like to see a credit in my direction as the model was originally built by me. :( Now, I do thank all the more experienced modelers for their work as well. The model looks great... better than I could have done with my programs. :)
Where ever you go you are ALWAYS where you choose to be.
Kirtemor
Lieutenant

Postby Chainsaw_NL » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:44 pm

You are totaly right michael. Credits for the origional model should me added to the video's. And tnpir4002 as far as i know usualy does that aswell. I converted the model for him and left the origional disclaimer in the first convertion i send him. But i forgot to add it to the final convertion i send him. He might have trown out the older convertion with the disclaimer. My bad, won't happen again.
Chainsaw_NL
Admiral

Postby tnpir4002 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:40 pm

^ I almost never put credits on individual scenes like I've been posting, but everyone always and without fail gets credited for their work during the end credits sequences. If you look at Specter and Retribution you'll see that.

There are several versions of this thing floating around and every one of them has a different name on it; after you do this kind of thing for long enough it gets hard to separate the conversions from the originals. As long as I know who modeled what, I make sure they get due credit.
tnpir4002
Lieutenant

Postby Kirtemor » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:39 pm

I appreciate it. The Model was a @#$%^& to create on programs that are dinosaurs compared to what we have access to now. I am really glad that there are people who enjoy it and are doing something everyone will enjoy with it. :lol: I'm still learning myself. :oops: Thanks again. LOL I am still trying to get a render through DAZ 3D that looks good with my own model. Can't wait to see the pic/vid.
Kirtemor
Lieutenant

Postby tnpir4002 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:02 pm

^ If you want to see what I did with it, have a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... mo#t=2377s

These renders were all made using Bryce 7.1, so there IS hope for those ancient programs :)
tnpir4002
Lieutenant

Postby Kirtemor » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:00 pm

WOW... I do mean WOW! That looks freaking awesome. Great work. 8)
Kirtemor
Lieutenant

Postby Chainsaw_NL » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:50 am

Chainsaw_NL
Admiral

Postby Kirtemor » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:01 am

Working with Bryce and DAZ Studio 4.5 now. great programs
Kirtemor
Lieutenant

Postby tnpir4002 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:12 am

^ For what it's worth, "Star Trek III: Redemption" is being produced entirely with the help of Bryce 7.1 and Poser 7, with some outside help from Deep Exploration from time to time. These programs are pretty good when used properly and in concert. Have fun!
tnpir4002
Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Requests